- Name: HimOverSin
- Location: Arlington, Texas, United States
First off, thanks for taking the time to drop by. HimOverSin, aka Hos, aka Craig. They only allow me 1,200 letters? That's just not fair. I mean, my love for my computer is a good 800 letters alone. To talk "About Me" I have to mention Jesus since He's all that is good in me. I also love my family, country, and free speech, so speak freely in a respectful way.
- Iraq Front Lines with Michael Yon, Awesome!
- The Simple Way to Follow Jesus, This 10 min. Could Change Your Life
- E-Sword, Amazing free bible software
- Contemporary Christian music, no talk and 24/7
- Old Testament Prophecies Jesus Filled
- Founding Dr. of Abortion Movement Reverses His Stance...WHY?
- The Persecuted Chruch
- No, it's not me in the avatar, it's Audie Murphy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
- 12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
- 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
- 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
- 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
- 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
- 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
- 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
- 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
- 08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
- 12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
- 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
- 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
- 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
- 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
A place of friendly discussion about whatever God has put on my heart. Christian thoughts, politics, ramblings, and intelligent ideas (from other people). This is about the good things in life . . . mostly. Even strong disagreements are fine . . . mostly. Know that Jesus Loves you no matter what you've ever done . . . ALWAYS. IF you want to keep up with blogs email me to initiate my "blogsend" and it will automatically send you updates. ( email@example.com )
Thursday, April 07, 2005
"There Ya Go Again!"
After helping Afghanistan and Iraq, after saving Kuwait's rear end from imperialism, Libya stopped making nukes, etc. How much more can America do? Iran is looking to make nuclear weapons and I don't think too many people would disagree with that but what will happen if they fail to stop making them yet again? One or more of the possibilities below:
* US will attack Iran
* Israel will attack Iran
* CIA help spur a real resistance in Iran to get their leaders focusing on their own survival.
* Civil war since the younger generation isn't too "hip" about the Mullah's rule.
* I suppose nothing if Bush doesn't think he can legally use the pre-emptive Bush doctrine on them.
Iran has repeatedly made official anti-Semitic remarks that basically the only good Jewish person is a dead one. State-sponsored terrorism is a fact according to cia.gov. Their army is smaller then Saddams and America wiped them out, so a nuke would be advantageous for their political survival as a bargaining chip.
If Iran makes a few nukes then they can flatten Tel Aviv with one then have a few more for defensive counter attacks. What if they get this Bomb(s)? At the same time, what is the World's, and more importantly, America's tolerance for more war even if it might save Israel or ourselves from a larger attack down the road from this nuke(s)?
As this article says, Iran shouldn't have a need for expensive nuclear fuels since they have more oil and gas then almost any other country. Iran needing nuclear power makes about as much sense as America needing to import corn.